Why AN & AKG?
Why choose Ambassador Nursery/Kindergarten?
- Ambassador Nursery/Kindergarten is a 21st Century Kindergarten Campus centrally located in Bur Dubai.
- Ambassador Nursery/Kindergarten provides a safe and secure environment for our students,which is monitored by CCTV and is close to three major hospitals.
- Ambassador Nursery/Kindergarten is a custom built school for young learners where the latest safety features like rubberized flooring etc. in the entire outdoor area; and convenient child-sized attached washrooms etc. in the classes are embedded in the infrastructure.
- Ambassador Nursery/Kindergarten has harnessed cutting-edge technological solutions that include iPads, smart boards, and software to deliver high quality lessons.
- Ambassador Nursery/Kindergarten maintains a healthy staff student ratio of 1:8; resulting in smaller groups, better understanding of every students learning needs; and high rate of progress for students under our care.
- Ambassador Nursery/Kindergarten employs experienced teachers that maintain or in are in the process of obtaining UK Early Years Educator license while being approved by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
- Ambassador Nursery/Kindergarten staff maintains high standards of health and hygiene with every classroom staff maintaining an occupational health card issued by Dubai Municipality.
- Ambassador Nursery/Kindergarten's convenient location allows our students and teachers to arrive well rested to school ready to deliver within the classroom or playing field. The added benefit of not investing in school transport fees but rather walking or driving their child to school every day making the journey to school special for their child, for parents.
- ADm-StatementAmbassador Nursery/Kindergarten's location make's the school easily accessible at all times for meetings with the principal or teachers.
- Ambassador Nursery/Kindergarten's parents are integral to the school's development through their representation on the school's Governing Council and the robust parent support group. The bi-annual parent satisfaction survey serves as a directive medium to formulate the school's development plan.
- Ambassador Nursery/Kindergarten's parent-school communication channels include: weekly teacher's report, monthly newsletters, school communicator desktop and/or mobile application and the student organizer. Thus giving them a constant update on what is happening.
- The curriculum is a blend of best practices from early year’s education, thus giving our children an enriched learning experience based on their individual needs.
- Ambassador Kindergarten's KG2 graduates are given priority admission to the only ICSE School in Bur Dubai - Ambassador School.