Ambassador Nursery Withdrawal Policy:
- If a child is withdrawn from Ambassador Nursery at any time or does not join Ambassador Nursery upon registration, Annual charges are Non-Refundable.
- If the notice for withdrawal is initiated by Ambassador Nursery, the pro-rata balance of only Tuition fees shall be refunded.
Prior to start of academic year :
- If the parent notifies Ambassador Nursery in writing of the intent to withdraw the child from next academic year on or before 15-February (new students), Ambassador Nursery shall refund the amount paid for tuition fees for academic year. Registration and Annual charges shall be non-refundable.
- If the parent notifies Ambassador Nursery in writing of the intent to withdraw the child from next academic year between 16-February to beginning of academic year, Ambassador Nursery shall charge one month's tuition fees. Registration and Annual charges shall be non-refundable.
During the Academic Year :
- Tuition fees will be charged for one month if the child attends Ambassador Nursery for two weeks or less.
- Tuition fees will be charged for two months if a child attends Ambassador Nursery for more than 2 weeks but less than a month.
- Tuition fees will be charged for entire that Term if the child attends Ambassador Nursery for more than a month.
Ambassador Kindergarten Withdrawal Policy:
Parents must inform the school admissions department in writing if intending to withdraw child(ren). Leaving documents (Transfer Certificate) will be given on the last day of attendance, if a minimum of ten clear working days’ notice has been given.
In order to comply with KHDA guidelines and government rules, the Ambassador Kindergarten must be informed of the next School name in Dubai as this will be transfer through KHDA online. For students seeking Emirate transfer (rest of UAE) or GCC country, the next Emirate name or Country name should be specified. The school will hand over a KHDA approved transfer certificate in both Arabic and English.
For students seeking International Transfer, the next Country name should be specified. The school will hand over a KHDA approved transfer certificate in English.
Parents are requested to adhere to the attestation requirements for the next School at their expense. The school is not liable to get the Transfer Certificate attested.